Convocation Ceremony Etiquette
Graduates and guests are required to adhere to the following etiquette during the Convocation Ceremony:
- Graduates and Guests are required to take their seats in the Convocation Hall at least half (1/2) an hour before the ceremony begins;
- Children BELOW TWELVE (12) YEARS OLD are NOT allowed to enter the Hall during the Convocation Ceremony;
- Graduates and guests are to remain seated at all times while the Convocation Ceremony is in progress. Please use the guests/ladies before the ceremony starts or after the ceremony ends;
- No one, except for officially appointed photographers, is allowed to take photographs during ceremony or make audio-visual recording of the ceremony;
- Handphones are to be turned off or put on silent mode. Use of handphone is strictly prohibited while the ceremony is in progress; and
- Please follow instructions given by Officers in charge of the event.
- Guest are not allowed to bring food in the hall.